Priority is given to early applicants
- Experience: Not required
- Qualification: Not required
- Vacancy: 01
- Location: HCM/Hue
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Leader
- Gender: Not required
Job details will be discussed in the interview
- Train staff, build/update professional workflow.
- Supervise employee activities in accordance with scheduled progress.
- Responsible for ensuring user and provider content in India to comply with the system standards.
- Report to the Head of Department about the team’s quality and effectiveness.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in an equivalent position.
- Have a general understanding of society and knowledge in various fields.
- Keen on Social networks and online travel.
- Work well under pressure.
- English and Indian proficiency in four language skills (required).
- Leadership, management and teamwork skills.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Performance Bonus.
- Birthday Party monthly.
- Gifts for Wedding/New born.
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
Contact person: Ms. Van or Ms. An
Ho Chi Minh Head Office: HAHALOLO Building, 400/8B Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Hue branch: 6th Floor, 02 Le Quy Don Street, Phu Hoi Ward, Hue City.
Ha Noi branch: HH2 Bac Ha Building, 15 To Huu Street, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Can Tho branch: 9th Floor, STS Tower Building – 11B Hoa Binh Avenue, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
Da Nang branch: 2nd Floor, 72 Ham Nghi Street, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City.
Hotline: 0939 013 456
Email: [email protected]
Application language: Not required